Direct Access Scheme (DAS)
After completing CBT, Direct Access Scheme (DAS) is available for pupils 21 and over, with a full driver’s licence or provisional licence, with valid catergory A.
To qualify for a DAS test you must take the module 1 and module 2 test, on a motorcycle 46.6bhp or more. At on 2 wheels motorcycle training we use Kawasaki ER 500 for training.
When you start DAS training, your first hour training will be on our large training site, where our instructors will familarise you with the larger motorcycle before your on road training begins.
Your instructor can then advise you on the number of hours you will need to take you to test standard and arrange your training.
- DAS taken on well maintained Kawasaki ER500
- Safety equipment available
- Instructor / pupil ratio 2:1
- Training available 7 days a week
- Evening and intensive courses available
To gain your full motorcycle licence you will need:
- Valid CBT certificate
- Driver’s licence with valid entitlement
- Motorcycle theory test pass certificate
- Module 1 test
- Module 2 test